[CB] Essentric [CB] Essentric

Wow. Nice.

I'm voting a 5/5 since you basically just created your own sub-genre of DnB and you did it well. Not really my thing, but I respect the creativity. 10/10

Ganjaman WiP Ganjaman WiP

Ill beats.

I envy your skill with making the kit sound so natural. Beautiful kick and snare for my tastes. Your snare loses a bit of its punch halfway through, though. Be sure to fix your EQ so that nothing gets in the snare's way at around 180-200 Hz.

la-yinn responds:

Aha, thanks for the compliment! Especially one concerning the drums since I consider that one of my weaker points.

The mix comes from having some serious boxes (no monitors though) over at my friends' place when this was made. When I came home the snary and kick didn't sound punchy enough (or even loud enough for that matter) but it did give it a more mellow, laid back vibe. Got myself a louder kick and 'harder' snare in there now that compliments that feel now. :-)

Thanks for reviewing!

KKB - Sanity KKB - Sanity

Good start

It started out sounding really good. Nice intro. It didn't last long, though. After 0:18 everything started going down quickly. The mixing was actually really good, but the composition was horrible.

Killerkb responds:

Mixing, Mastering, Composing. As far as I know, I've never done any of these.
I just put in what sounds right to my own likings.
Thanks though!

- KKB

Let the Games Begin [ADM] Let the Games Begin [ADM]

Nice!

This is some awesome material! I'd definitely put it in the industrial section. It has some incredible distortion and well crafted beats. It's simply a great blend of sounds.

djInTheDark responds:

Hmm thats weird, I thought I updated it a while ago to put in that genre, must have slipped my mind.

Thx for the reminder! (and review of course ;))

Ballistics [SM EDIT] Ballistics [SM EDIT]

Let's hear some more!

I demand an extended version! This is too much greatness for just 1:50.

Portal - Still Alive Remix Portal - Still Alive Remix

I've never played Portal...

and I don't know the context of this song in the game, but THIS- this is pure genius. It's just so exquisite. I applaud you.

fishfood2021 responds:

Thanks homie :D

[SP] ~ Radeoaktiv Hardstyle [SP] ~ Radeoaktiv Hardstyle

One small critique.

I think the song would be driven more if the kick was more pronounced. Everything else was pretty solid.

SufferAge SufferAge

Not bad, not great.

My main fuss about this song is that the key of the kick didn't match the instruments. I understand, though, that using a tonal kick isn't too easy. Everything else sounded pretty good, but no outstanding.

SouthtownJR responds:

Thanks, I did think that the kick sounded a little.. out there. But I get 'cha.

DJS - Daskeladden (Demo) DJS - Daskeladden (Demo)

Well done.

This is a quality piece of work. I can't wait to hear the finished product. The cheering crowd works much better in this song than in many other songs I've heard it used. It may be that you don't overuse it and that it fits with the explosiveness of your demo.

Little loop v1 Little loop v1

So much energy!

That's a nice loop. I approve.

OPQC responds:

i don't think it's so energy, but thanks for the comment though :D