5 Reasons Not To Smoke 5 Reasons Not To Smoke

Educational, but...

This flash has a good cause, but it's not well executed. There's no animation, sound, or music. Also, you should cite your sources, otherwise you yourself will not be taken as a credible source.

Snaaaaaake Snaaaaaake

Not bad.

This game reminded me of a game I used to play called "Munchies." You should add a background and and some music, but I'm sure that's been said before.

[CB] Essentric [CB] Essentric

Wow. Nice.

I'm voting a 5/5 since you basically just created your own sub-genre of DnB and you did it well. Not really my thing, but I respect the creativity. 10/10

Ganjaman WiP Ganjaman WiP

Ill beats.

I envy your skill with making the kit sound so natural. Beautiful kick and snare for my tastes. Your snare loses a bit of its punch halfway through, though. Be sure to fix your EQ so that nothing gets in the snare's way at around 180-200 Hz.

la-yinn responds:

Aha, thanks for the compliment! Especially one concerning the drums since I consider that one of my weaker points.

The mix comes from having some serious boxes (no monitors though) over at my friends' place when this was made. When I came home the snary and kick didn't sound punchy enough (or even loud enough for that matter) but it did give it a more mellow, laid back vibe. Got myself a louder kick and 'harder' snare in there now that compliments that feel now. :-)

Thanks for reviewing!

KKB - Sanity KKB - Sanity

Good start

It started out sounding really good. Nice intro. It didn't last long, though. After 0:18 everything started going down quickly. The mixing was actually really good, but the composition was horrible.

Killerkb responds:

Mixing, Mastering, Composing. As far as I know, I've never done any of these.
I just put in what sounds right to my own likings.
Thanks though!

- KKB

Dragon Knight Sprites Dragon Knight Sprites

Way to go!

These sprites are really cool. What's the game called? When will it be done? Where will I be able to play it? I have a feeling this would be right up my alley.

Armaina responds:

Not sure just yet, but I will likely announce it later on when I hear from the programmer.